Popular tech brand POCO has launched its latest entertainment and gaming smart phone from the M series, the POCO M5s!
POCO M5s is an all-around midrange entertainment and gaming phone powered by MediaTek Helio G95 processor, Mali-G76 MC4 GPU with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB Storage and 64MP quad rear camera.
POCO M5s also feature a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay and 5000mAh battery capacity with 33W fast charge support.
POCO M5s suggested retail price is P9,999 for the 4GB+64GB variant while the 6GB+128GB variant is priced at P10,899. POCO M5s be available in the Philippines on September 7 for an early bird price of P8,599 and P9,999 respectively.
Here’s my full review, camera test, gaming test and unboxing of the brand new POCO M5s.
Below is the full specifications of POCO M5s.
- 6.43-inch AMOLED DotDisplay, 1100 Nits
- MediaTek Helio G95 CPU
- Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB Storage, 2GB Extended RAM
- Android 12, MIUI 13 for POCO
- Rear Camera: 64 MP Main, Ultrawide 8MP, 2MP Macro, 2MP Depth
- Front Camera: 13MP
- 5000 mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charge
- Wi-Fi 802.1, Bluetooth 5.0
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, IR Blaster, NFC, Z-axis Linear Motor
- Dual Speakers, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB Type-C, Dual Sim Slot
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3, IP53 Rating
- Dimension: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.29 mm
- Weight: 178.8 Grams
- Colors: Grey, White Blue
- Price: TBA
For more mobile phone reviews, unboxing and comparison, please subscribe to Youtube Channel.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!