Global smartphone brand Xiaomi has released its latest flagship smartphone in the Philippines, the Xiaomi 12!
Xiaomi 12 is a high-end flagship phone powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm processor, Adreno 730 GPU with 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage and 50MP pro-grade OIS IMX766 main camera.
Xiaomi 12 also feature a 6.28-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate and 4500mAh battery capacity with 67W wired and 50W wireless charging support. Xiaomi 12 is now available in the Philippines for the price of P39,999.
Here’s my full review, gaming test and unboxing of the brand new Xiaomi 12 Purple variant.
Below is the full specifications of Xiaomi 12.
- 6.28 inches AMOLED, 68B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1100 nits
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) CPU
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB+3GB Extended RAM
- 256GB Storage, UFS 3.1
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera 50 MP f/1.9 Wide, 13 MP f/2.4 Ultrawide, 5 MP f/2.4 Telephoto
- Front Camera 32MP f/2.5
- 4500 mAh Battery, 67W Fast Charging, 50W Wireless Charging
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Wi-Fi 6, Wi-fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor, color spectrum, Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Dual Speakers, Harman Kardon
- USB Type-C, OTG, Dual Sim Slot
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Dimension: 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.2 mmmm
- Weight: 180 Grams
- Colors: Gray, Blue, Purple
- Price: P39,999.
For more mobile phone reviews, unboxing and comparison, please subscribe to Youtube Channel.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!