Global smartphone brand POCO has launched its latest gaming smartphone, the POCO F4 GT!
POCO F4 GT is a high-end gaming phone powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm processor, Adreno 730 GPU with 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage and 64MP pro-grade IMX686 main camera.
POCO F4 GT also feature a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate, magnetic pop-up triggers, quad speakers and a 4700mAh battery capacity with 120W charging support.
POCO F4 GT is priced at Є599 8GB/128GB and Є699 for 12GB/256GB and will be available soon on the market!
Here’s my full review, gaming test and unboxing of the brand new POCO F4 GT.
Below is the full specifications of Xiaomi 12.
- 6.67 inches AMOLED, 1.07B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) CPU
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB/12GB +3GB Extended RAM
- 128GB/256GB Storage
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera 64 MP f/1.9 IMX686, Ultrawide 8MP f/2.2, Macro 2MP f/2.4
- Front Camera 32MP f/2.4 IMX596
- 4700 mAh Battery, 120W HyperCharge
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Wi-Fi 802.1, Wi-fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Quad Speakers
- USB Type-C, OTG, Dual Sim Slot
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back aluminum frame
- Dimension: 162.5mm x 76.7mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 210 Grams
- Colors: Stealth Black, Knight Silver, Cyber Yellow
- Price: Є599 – 8GB/128GB | Є699 – 12GB/256GB
For more mobile phone reviews, unboxing and comparison, please subscribe to Youtube Channel.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!