vivo Y33s is now available for purchase!
vivo Y33s is a budget-friendly camera phone powered by MediaTek Helio G80 processor, Mali-G52 MC2 GPU with 8GB RAM, 4GB Extended RAM, 128GB internal storage and 50MP triple rear camera.
vivo Y33s also feature a 6.58 inches FHD+ IPS LCD display and 5000mAh battery capacity with 18W fast charging support.
Some of its notable features are the 50MP that is optimized for low light photography, Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) for stable video recording, FHD+ display that projects bright colors and vivid details with built-in blue light filter.
It is also a powerful phone that can flawlessly run heavy games with high graphics.
vivo Y33s is now available in the Philippines for the price of P12,999.
Below is the full specification of vivo Y33s
- 6.58” FHD+ IPS LCD Display
- MediaTek Helio G80 CPU
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 8GB RAM + 4GB Extended RAM
- 128GB Storage
- FunTouch OS 11.1 + Android 11
- 16MP Front Camera
- 50MP+2MP+2MP Rear Camera
- 5000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charge, Reverse Charging
- GSM/HSPA/LTE Network
- Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Compass, Gyro, Proximity, Accelerometer
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Loudspeaker, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB Type-C, OTG, Dual Sim Slot, MicroSD Slot
- Dimension: 164.25 x 76.08 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 182 Grams
- Colors: Mirror Black, Midday Dream
- Price: P12,999
Here’s my full video review of vivo Y33s.
Please subscribe to our channel and follow us on Tiktok Facebook and Twitter.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!