Bagyong Jolina is now traversing the Tayabas Bay-Verde Island Passage area, PAGASA said on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
According to PAGASA, as of 4am today, Bagyong Jolina was located at the coastal waters of Boac, Marinduque. with maximum sustained winds of 100 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 150 km/h.
It is forecast to move west northwestward at 15 km/h.
Jolina may bring heavy to intense with at times torrential rains in the areas of Metro Manila and nearby provinces. Strong and destructive winds may be experienced in the affected areas.
Storm Signal #2
- Northern portion of Romblon
- Northern and central portions of Oriental Mindoro
- Northern and central portions of Occidental Mindoro including Lubang Islands
- Central and southern portions of Quezon
- Metro Manila
- Southern portion of Bulacan
Storm Signal #1
- La Union
- Southern portion of Benguet
- Southern portion of Nueva Vizcaya
- Southern portion of Aurora
- Nueva Ecija
- Rest of Bulacan
- Rest of Quezon including Polillo Islands
- Camarines Norte
- Western portion of Camarines Sur
- Western portion of Albay
- Northwestern portion of Masbate including Burias Island
- Rest of Romblon, Oriental Mindoro and Occidental Mindoro
- Northwestern portion of Antique
- Northern portion of Aklan
For more Bagyong Jolina news and updates, be sure to visit our website and follow our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.