Xiaomi has unveil the newest device from the Mi Mix series, it’s the Mi Mix 4!
Mi Mix 4 is the newest high-end smartphone from Xiaomi and it is powered by snapdragon 888+ processor. It is available in different RAM and internal storage variants from 8GB/128GB-256GB to 12GB/256GB-512GB.
The screen is 6.67 inches AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
It comes with triple rear camera setup with 108MP main camera shooter, 13MP ultra-wide lens and 8MP periscope telephoto. The front camera is a 20MP under-display lens.
It has a battery capacity of 4500mAh with 120W wired charging and 50W wireless charging support.
The price value in the Philippines is around Php 38,800 (direct conversion). Market availability is yet to be announced.
Below is the Full Specs and Features of Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
- Snapdragon 888+ CPU
- 6.67″ HDR10+ AMOLED Display, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Adreno 660 GPU
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM UFS 3.1
- 108MP+13MP+8MP Rear Camera
- 20MP Under-Display Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Screen Protection
- Ceramic Back, Aluminum Frame Body
- IP53 Dust and Splash Protection
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Fingerprint (Under-Display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, IR Blaster
- Hi-Res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless
- Dual Speaker
120W(Wired) + 50W(Wireless) Charging
- Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Shadow Gray
- Price: ~ Php 38,800 (direct conversion)
Please subscribe to our Channel, full review will be uploaded on YouTube soon!