Mobile phone maker POCO is has launched the latest POCO X3 GT smartphone in the Philippines on July 28, 2021.
POCO X3 GT runs on MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor with an optional RAM and internal storage of 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB.
The screen is 6.6 inches IPS with a DotDisplay design, 120Hz refresh rate protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
It comes with triple rear camera setup with 64MP main camera shooter, 8MP Ultra-wide lens and 2MP macro lens. The front camera is 16MP.
It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh with 67W Turbo Charging support.
Suggested retail price in the Philippines is Php 15,990 for the 8GB/128GB variant while Php 17,990 for the 8GB/256GB variant.
Online sale starts on August 3 at Poco’s official store in Lazada.
Below is the Full Specs and Features of POCO X3 GT
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm) CPU
- 6.6 inches IPS DotDisplay, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5 for POCO
- 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- 64MP+8MP+2MP Rear Camera
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Dual sim 5G
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope Electronic compass, IR blaster
- NFC, IR Blaster, X-axis Linear Motor
- Dual speakers, High-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos
- 5,000mAh Battery
- 67W Turbo Charging
- Stargaze Black, Wave Blue, Cloud White colors
- Price: TBA
Please subscribe to our Channel, full review will be uploaded on YouTube soon!
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!