Mobile phone maker Xiaomi is expected to launch the latest Redmi Note 10 series on March 4, 2021.
What we’ve learned so far about this device are…
It will run with Snapdragon 678 processor with an optional RAM of 4GB, 6GB and 8GB. The internal storage will be available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
The screen is 6.43 inches AMOLED with a punch-hole design. It will come with 48MP main camera shooter, a 5000 mAh battery capacity with 33W fast charging support.
The price is yet to be revealed during the launch event on March 4.
Below is the Full Specs and Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 (11 nm) CPU
- 6.43-inch Super AMOLED Display
- Adreno 612 GPU
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Dedicated microSDXC slot
- 48 MP+8MP+2MP Rear Camera
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 5,000mAh Battery
- 33W Fast Charging
- Blue, other colors
- Price: TBA
Please subscribe to our Zeibiz Youtube Channel, full review will be uploaded on YouTube soon.
Photo Credit: Xiaomi Leaks Ph
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!