The Redmi K40 will be rebranded as POCO F3 in the global market, says report.
The Redmi K series is exclusive only in China and reports are coming in that the recently released Redmi K40 will be rebranded as POCO F3 in the global market.
Since the POCO F3 is the Redmi K40, it should have a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by Snapdragon 870 with 5G connectivity, 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage, 4520mAh battery capacity with 33W fast charging support. The rear camera should be 48MP+8MP+5M and the front camera is 20MP.
It should get most of the Redmi K40 specs including the Gorilla Glass 5, Adreno 650 GPU and it should run on the new MIUI 12 based on Android 11 OS.
Below is the full specs and features of Redmi K40/POCO F3.
- Snapdragon 870 5G Processor
- 6.67 inches Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+Display, Gorilla Glass 5
- Adreno 650 GPU
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- 6GB/128 GB, 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256, 12GB/256GB
- 48 MP+8MP+5MP Rear Camera
- 20MP Front Camera
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS, Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8mm dimension | 196grams
- 4520mAh Battery
- 33W Fast Charging
- Black, White, Aurora colors
- Price: ~$ 470
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!