Mobile phone maker Samsung is expected to release its new midrange killer, the Samsung A72.
According to reports, Samsung A72 will feature a 64MP main camera lens, a 12MP ultrawide, 5MP depth, and 5MP macro lens with 32MP selfie shooter in a punch-hole design. (New report suggest that it will come with 5-camera setup, adding telephoto unit)
Samsung A72 will have Snapdragon 720G SoC processor paired with 8GB RAM. The screen is rumored to have a huge 6.7″ FullHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED.
It will run in the newest Android version, the Android 11. It will come in two storage options – 128GB and 256GB. The battery is 5,000 mAh capacity and will be charged with 25W adapter. Network speed will be 5G but will also have the 4G/LTE variant.
Samsung A72 is said to be priced at around $400 (Php20,000) and will be released soon.
Below is the Full Specs and Features of Samsung Galaxy A72
- Snapdragon 720G Processor
- 6.7″ FullHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED Display
- Android 11, One UI 3.0
- 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Shared microSDXC slot
- 64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 5,000mAh Battery
- 25W Fast Charging
- Black, Blue, White, Violet colors
- Price: About $400 (Php20,000)
We will unbox and review this device once it became available on the market. Stay tuned, follow us Tiktok, Facebook and Twitter.
Please subscribe to our Zeibiz Youtube Channel, full review will be uploaded on YouTube soon.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!