Mobile phone maker Samsung is expected to release its new midrange killer, the Samsung A72.
According to reports, Samsung A72 will feature a 64MP main camera lens, a 12MP ultrawide, 5MP depth, and 5MP macro lens with 32MP selfie shooter in a punch-hole design. (New report suggest that it will come with 5-camera setup, adding telephoto unit)
Samsung A72 will have Snapdragon 720G SoC processor paired with 8GB RAM. The screen is rumored to have a huge 6.7″ FullHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED.
It will run in the newest Android version, the Android 11. It will come in two storage options – 128GB and 256GB. The battery is 5,000 mAh capacity and will be charged with 25W adapter. Network speed will be 5G but will also have the 4G/LTE variant.
Samsung A72 is said to be priced at around $400 (Php20,000) and will be released soon.
Below is the Full Specs and Features of Samsung Galaxy A72
- Snapdragon 720G Processor
- 6.7″ FullHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED Display
- Android 11, One UI 3.0
- 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Shared microSDXC slot
- 64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 5,000mAh Battery
- 25W Fast Charging
- Black, Blue, White, Violet colors
- Price: About $400 (Php20,000)
Please subscribe to our Zeibiz Youtube Channel, full review will be uploaded on YouTube soon.