The 2019 Philippine National and Local Elections is being held today, Monday, May 13, 2019.
The positions to be contested in the 2019 Philippine election are as follows:
- 12 seats in the Senate of the Philippines
- All seats in the House of Representatives of the Philippines
- All regional elected positions in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)
- All provincial-level elected positions in the provinces of the Philippines
- All city-level elected positions in the cities of the Philippines
- All municipal-level elected positions in the municipalities of the Philippines
Keep locked on this page! The 2019 Philippine National and Local Elections Results, Winner, Vote Totals, Exit Polls, Live Coverage and Updates will be added below.
SENATOR (Partial, Unofficial Results)
1 VILLAR, CYNTHIA (NP) 25,108,012
2 POE, GRACE (IND) 21,906,952
3 GO, BONG GO (PDPLBN) 20,442,606
4 CAYETANO, PIA (NP) 19,626,645
5 DELA ROSA, BATO (PDPLBN) 18,792,256
6 ANGARA, EDGARDO SONNY (LDP) 18,037,029
7 LAPID, LITO (NPC) 16,874,751
8 MARCOS, IMEE (NP) 15,724,366
9 TOLENTINO, FRANCIS (PDPLBN) 15,359,673
10 PIMENTEL, KOKO (PDPLBN) 14,541,495
11 BONG REVILLA, RAMON JR (LAKAS) 14,539,785
12 BINAY, NANCY (UNA) 14,444,805
13 EJERCITO, ESTRADA JV (NPC) 14,220,165
14 AQUINO, BENIGNO BAM (LP) 14,078,542
15 ESTRADA, JINGGOY (PMP) 11,301,747
Source: ABS-CBN News
Who do you think will win? Write your predictions below.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!