The new budget phone from Xiaomi has been released, it’s the Redmi Note 7. Redmi Note 7 is expected to be available in the market anytime soon.
Launched in China in January 2019, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 features the 48MP dual AI Rear Camera, 6.3 inches full view display, SDM660 processor and 4000mAh battery capacity.
This device is available in three color variants, blue red and black with 3GB, 4GB or 6GB RAM.
Below is the full specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Snapdragon 660 Octa-core Max2.2GHz AIE
- RAM 3GB/4GB/6GB ROM 32GB/64GB
- 6.3inches 19.5:9 2340x1080pixels LCD
- 48MP+5MP Rear Dual AI Camera
- 13MP Front AI Camera
- 4G LTE Dual Standby
- LTE Band: B1/3/5/7/8/34/38/39/40/41
- Hybrid Dual NanoSIM/MicroSD up to 256GB
- Dual WiFi 2.4G & 5G
- 3.5mm Audio jack
- Battery 4000mAh Support QC 4 Charging
- USB Type-C Support Type-C Digital Earphones
- 2.5D 0.8mm Gorilla 5 Glass body
- Miui 10 Android 9.0
- Rear Fingerprint Unlock+ Facial Unlock
- 159.21×75.21×8.1mm 186g
Below is the prices list in China with guesstimate price in Philippine peso.
- 3GB/32GB – CNY 999 or PHP 7,675
- 4GB/64GB – CNY 1,199 or PHP 9,211
- 6GB/64GB – CNY 1,399 or PHP 10,748
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Full Review
Unboxing and 48MP Camera Test
Battery Charging and Drain Test
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!