The new Oppo F9 has been launched in the Philippines and now available in preorders. Phone is expected to be available in the market anytime soon.
Oppo F9 features the flash charging capability that the company claims to get 2 hours of talk time in 5 minutes of charging.
Below is the full specifications of Oppo F9.
- 6.3-inch LTPS TFT Display @ 2340×1080 Resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 Chip
- 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal Storage
- Expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP + 2MP f/1.85 Dual Rear Cameras with Dual LED Flash
- 25MP f/2.0 HDR Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Dual Nano-SIM Cards
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/a/a
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Facial Unlock, Fingerprint Scanner
- Acceleration Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- 3.5mm Audio Port
- OPPO ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,500mAh Battery with VOOC Flash Charging
- 156.7mm x 74mm x 8mm
Oppo F9 is available in three colors, the Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple. Price is PHP 17,990 in the Philippines.
To receive more Tech news and update, follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Also subscribe to our YouTube for the unboxing, test, comparison and reviews of new and upcoming mobile devices.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!