Walang Pasok: The following areas have declared class suspensions for Tuesday, July 10, 2018 due to expected bad weather brought by Southwest Monsoon intensified by Super Typhoon Maria.
Below are the class cancellations for Tuesday, July 10, 2018.
- Calatagan, Batangas
- Lemery, Batangas
- San Luis, Batangas
- Taal, Batangas
- Malabon City, Metro Manila
- Marikina City, Metro Manila
- Navotas City, Metro Manila
- Valenzuela City, Metro Manila
- Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro
- Cainta, Rizal
- Jalajala, Rizal
- Rodriguez, Rizal
- San Mateo, Rizal
Pre-school to high school
- Pulilan, Bulacan – pre-school to high school
Schools and universities
- University of the East (Caloocan) – all levels
Meanwhile, Super Typhoon Maria has enter the Philippine Area of Responsibility or PAR on Monday.
According to Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration or PAGASA, typhoon Maria is located at 1,020 km East Northeast of Basco, Batanes with maximum sustained winds 185 kph near the center with gustiness of up to 225 kph.