Planning to buy the new Apple Watch Series 3? Here’s an in-depth review video for Aluminum Gold, Gray Ceramic and Space Gray models.
The Apple Watch Series 3 is already out in the market.
The base price for 38mm Apple Watch Series 3 GPS starts from $329 while GPS + CELLULAR costs $399.
While the 42mm Apple Watch Series 3 GPS costs $359 while GPS + CELLULAR priced $429.
Here’s a thorough review video courtesy of DetroitBORG.
Meanwhile, a cellular LTE connectivity issue has been discovered in the new Apple Watch Series 3. This issue was confirmed by Apple.
“We have discovered that when Apple Watch Series 3 joins unauthenticated Wi-Fi networks without connectivity, it may at times prevent the watch from using cellular. We are investigating a fix for a future software release,” said Apple.
Apple promise to release an update to resolve the issue.
Specifications and Features of the new Apple Watch Series 3
- Processor: Dual-core Apple S3 + Apple wireless W2 chip
- Memory: 512 RAM
- Storage: 8GB or 16GB (cellular model only)
- Battery: 18 hours
- Display: 38 mm or 42 mm OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- Connectivity: GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, and (optional) Cellular LTE
- Waterproofing: Water resistant 50 metres
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine, Heart rate sensor, Barometer, Barometric altimeter
Photo and Video credit: DetroitBorg
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!