Apple Watch Series 3 officially launched on September 22 and the Apple Watch Nike Plus models are made available in limited stocks on October 5.
The Watch Series 3 comes in two models – one with GPS and one GPS + Cellular features that lets you stay connected even when you’re away from your phone.
Designed for athletes, the Nike+ special edition comes with all the Series 3 features plus exclusive Nike watch bands and faces designed specifically for Apple Watch Nike+.
Apple Watch Nike+ models costs between $329 and $429. The special Nike+ bands priced $49 each.
Watch the unboxing video below.
See also: Apple Watch Series 3 Scratch Test Video
Specifications and Features of the new Apple Watch Series 3
- Processor: Dual-core Apple S3 + Apple wireless W2 chip
- Memory: 512 RAM
- Storage: 8GB or 16GB (cellular model only)
- Battery: 18 hours
- Display: 38 mm or 42 mm OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- Connectivity: GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, and (optional) Cellular LTE
- Waterproofing: Water resistant 50 metres
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine, Heart rate sensor, Barometer, Barometric altimeter