Cellular network Verizon will be accepting Apple iPhone X pre-orders on October 27, 2017.
It’s not only at the Apple Store where you can make pre-order of the new iPhone X.
Cellular carriers will also open its window on October 27th for their subscribers to place their orders.
At Verizon, customers can place their orders at a special iPhone X page on their website.
Subscribers has an option to purchase the iPhone X for $41.66/mo for 24 months or get the device in retail price of $999.99.
Meanwhile, iPhone X is expected to have shortage of supply. Rumor has it that suppliers struggled with the production of the 3D sensor used in Face ID system for the device.
The issue may lead to limited iPhone X supply and delays in deliveries.
Apple iPhone X is a high-end, premium model intended to showcase advanced technologies, such as wireless charging, OLED display, dual cameras with improved depth sensing, and a face recognition unlock system called Face ID.
iPhone X starts at $999 in US. The 256GB version costs $1,149. Preorders open on October 27th, shipping begins November 3rd. It will be available in space gray and silver colors.
Here is the full Specifications and Features of the new iPhone X
- Size: 143.6mm x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174g
- 5.8-inch OLED True Tone display with 2436 x 1125 resolution at 458 ppi, 625cd/m2 brightness, and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (Super Retina display)
- six-core A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, neural engine, and M11 motion coprocessor
- 3GB of RAM (not confirmed)
- 64GB, 256GB storage options
- Camera: dual-lens 12-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture and 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera with f/2.4 aperture, optical zoom up to 2x, dual optical image stabilization, six-element lens
- 7-megapixel FaceTime camera with f/2.2 aperture
- TrueDepth camera for Face ID 3D facial recognition
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- LTE Advanced
- Bluetooth 5.0
- iOS 11
- Apple EarPods with Lightning port
- AirPods support
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistance
- Battery: 21 hours (talk time), 12 hours (internet use), 13 hours (video playback), up to 60 hours (audio playback)
- fast-charging support – up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Qi wireless charging support