The Apple iPhone X pre-order will be available soon. With reports of possible shortage of supply due to production woes, being the first owners of Apple’s top of the line iPhone will likely be very difficult.
Huge volume of request is expected when pre-order opens online. Placing your order in the first minutes will likely give you a chance to own the iPhone X.
Apple iPhone X Pre-order Date and Time
Apple iPhone X is available to pre-order on October 27, pre-order window will open at 12:01 am PT. Shipping begins November 3.
Where to pre-order iPhone X?
Is iPhone X available on Apple Store outlets?
Apple is expected to reserve iPhone X inventory for walk-in customers at the physical Apple Stores. Expect long waiting lines before the release date.
Apple iPhone X is a high-end, premium model intended to showcase advanced technologies, such as wireless charging, OLED display, dual cameras with improved depth sensing, and a face recognition unlock system called Face ID.
iPhone X starts at $999 in US. The 256GB version costs $1,149. Preorders open on October 27th, shipping begins November 3rd. It will be available in space gray and silver colors.
Here is the full Specifications and Features of the new iPhone X
- Size: 143.6mm x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174g
- 5.8-inch OLED True Tone display with 2436 x 1125 resolution at 458 ppi, 625cd/m2 brightness, and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (Super Retina display)
- six-core A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, neural engine, and M11 motion coprocessor
- 3GB of RAM (not confirmed)
- 64GB, 256GB storage options
- Camera: dual-lens 12-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture and 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera with f/2.4 aperture, optical zoom up to 2x, dual optical image stabilization, six-element lens
- 7-megapixel FaceTime camera with f/2.2 aperture
- TrueDepth camera for Face ID 3D facial recognition
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- LTE Advanced
- Bluetooth 5.0
- iOS 11
- Apple EarPods with Lightning port
- AirPods support
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistance
- Battery: 21 hours (talk time), 12 hours (internet use), 13 hours (video playback), up to 60 hours (audio playback)
- fast-charging support – up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Qi wireless charging support
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!