The Apple iPhone X pre-order is just a week away. With huge amount of orders expected, getting an iPhone X might not be an easy job.
Launched as Apple’s anniversary smartphone, the iPhone X is a high-end mobile phone featuring an edge-to-edge OLED display, wireless charging, dual cameras with improved depth sensing, and a whole new face recognition unlock system called Face ID.
Since its launch on September, million of Apple users are waiting for the iPhone X to arrive. However, getting a unit on its release date might be a hard task. The iPhone X is predicted to have shortage of supply due to reported production delay.
According to reports, the manufacturer of the 3D sensor used in Face ID faces issues during production.
To own one, customers are advised to place their orders in the first minutes when pre-order window opens.
Apple iPhone X Pre-order Date and Time
Apple iPhone X is available to pre-order on October 27, pre-order window will open at 12:01 am PT. Shipping begins November 3.
Where to pre-order iPhone X?
The iPhone X is not only available on Apple Store, it is also available to pre-order in major carries such as T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. Online retail stores such as Best Buy and Target will also accept pre-orders.
iPhone X starts at $999 in US. The 256GB version costs $1,149.
Here is the full Specifications and Features of the new iPhone X
- Size: 143.6mm x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174g
- 5.8-inch OLED True Tone display with 2436 x 1125 resolution at 458 ppi, 625cd/m2 brightness, and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (Super Retina display)
- six-core A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, neural engine, and M11 motion coprocessor
- 3GB of RAM (not confirmed)
- 64GB, 256GB storage options
- Camera: dual-lens 12-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture and 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera with f/2.4 aperture, optical zoom up to 2x, dual optical image stabilization, six-element lens
- 7-megapixel FaceTime camera with f/2.2 aperture
- TrueDepth camera for Face ID 3D facial recognition
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- LTE Advanced
- Bluetooth 5.0
- iOS 11
- Apple EarPods with Lightning port
- AirPods support
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistance
- Battery: 21 hours (talk time), 12 hours (internet use), 13 hours (video playback), up to 60 hours (audio playback)
- fast-charging support – up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Qi wireless charging support
Photo and Video credit: 9to5mac
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!