The new device is the company’s anniversary edition mobile phone equipped with 3 gigs of RAM and dual-core “A11 bionic neural engine” chip that can perform 600 billion operations per second.
Below is the full Specifications and Features of the new iPhone X
- Size: 143.6mm x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174g
- 5.8-inch OLED True Tone display with 2436 x 1125 resolution at 458 ppi, 625cd/m2 brightness, and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (Super Retina display)
- six-core A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, neural engine, and M11 motion coprocessor
- 3GB of RAM (not confirmed)
- 64GB, 256GB storage options
- Camera: dual-lens 12-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture and 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera with f/2.4 aperture, optical zoom up to 2x, dual optical image stabilization, six-element lens
- 7-megapixel FaceTime camera with f/2.2 aperture
- TrueDepth camera for Face ID 3D facial recognition
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- LTE Advanced
- Bluetooth 5.0
- iOS 11
- Apple EarPods with Lightning port
- AirPods support
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistance
- Battery: 21 hours (talk time), 12 hours (internet use), 13 hours (video playback), up to 60 hours (audio playback)
- fast-charging support – up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Qi wireless charging support
iPhone X is available to preorder on October 27, and the phone ships November 3.
How much is Apple iPhone X?
iPhone X starts at $999, £999 in the UK and AU$1,579 in Australia. The 256GB version costs $1,149. The phone costs around Php51,000 in the Philippines.
It will be available in space gray and silver colors.