It’s Showtime host Vice Ganda has apologize on air to veteran journalist Tony Calvento on Thursday, August 17, 2017.
During the TNT segment on It’s Showtime, Vice Ganda said sorry to Tony Calvento for using the journalist’s name in one of his joke last week.
“I would like to personally apologize to,” he said.
“Last time I wasn’t able to personally say my apologies to Mr. Tony Calvento who got offended when his name was dragged during the discussion last week. I am sorry because it was interrupted because I was in Korea,” he explained.
“Pasensya na po, I apologized,” said Vice Ganda.
Last week, Tony Calvento threatened to sue It’s Showtime with civil case and Vice Ganda with criminal case for using his name in an insulting manner during a segment in the noontime show.
See also: Tony Calvento sets Deadline for Vice Ganda to make Personal Apology
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!