The Top 21 acts competing in the Live Semifinals of America’s Got Talent Season 12 has been revealed on Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
Moving to the next round of AGT Season 12 competition are:
- Billy & Emily England – Extreme Rollerskating Duo
- Darci Lynne Farmer – Singing Ventriloquist
- Eric Jones – Close-Up Magician
- Evie Clair – Singer
- Johnny Manuel – Singer
- Mandy Harvey – Singer-Songwriter/Ukulelist
- Merrick Hanna – Dancer
- Preacher Lawson – Stand-Up Comedian
- Sara & Hero – Dog Act
- Yoli Mayor – Singer
- Angelica Hale – Singer
- Celine Tam – Singer
- Chase Goehring – Singer-Songwriter/Guitarist
- Christian Guardino – Singer
- Colin Cloud – Mentalist
- DaNell Daymon & Greater Works – Gospel Choir
- Diavolo – Acrobatic Dance Group
- In the Stairwell – A Cappella Group
- Kechi Okwuchi – Singer
- Light Balance – Light-Up Dance Group
- Mike Yung – Singer
The Live Semifinals begins next week. 11 acts will perform each week for a spot in the finals — only five will go through, while six will be eliminated.
A judges’ semifinal wildcard pick will be announced during the show.
America’s Got Talent live semifinals begins September 5, 2017 on NBC.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!