After her Miss Universe beauty pageant win, Pia Wurtzbach is scheduled to come home to the Philippines on January 23, 2016.
According to Stella Araneta, Binibining Pilipinas chairperson, Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach will be given a grand welcome upon her arrival in the country — she will stay in the Philippines from January 23 until January 29.
Pia Wurtzbach will be attending activities such as press conference, parade, charity work, courtesy call in Malacañang, and special homecoming event at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
Below is Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach schedule of activities:
- January 23 – Arrival, Grand Welcome
- January 24 – Grand Press Conference
- January 25 – Grand Parade (from Araneta Center, Manila and Makati)
- January 26 – Charity Work
- January 27 – Courtesy call in Malacañang
- January 28 – Homecoming Special at the Smart Araneta Coliseum
- January 29 – Flight back to New York
What can you say about this event? Share your thoughts and views on the comment section below.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!