Who’s eliminated on The Voice tonight? The results are in and the eliminated singer from the Top 11 will be revealed Tuesday night, November 24, 2015.
Tonight, the votes are revealed and theTop 10 artists moving to the next round of the competition will be named.
The Top 11 facing the elimination are Amy Vachal, Jordan Smith, Shelby Brown, Madi Davis, Evan McKeel, Korin Bukowski, Braiden Sunshine, Jeffery Austin, Emily Ann Roberts, Zach Seabaugh and Barrett Baber.
Also tonight, American country music singer and songwriter Brad Paisley will perform on The Voice stage.
Who do you think will move on and who will go home? Write your prediction below. Keep locked on this page, results will be posted below once announced.
1. Amy Vachal – Team Adam
2. Braiden Sunshine – Team Gwen
3. Zach Seabaugh – Team Blake
4. Jordan Smith – Team Adam
5. Madi Davis – Team Pharrell
6. Emily Ann Roberts – Team Blake
7. Jeffery Austin – Team Gwen
8. Barrett Baber – Team Blake
9. Shelby Brown – Team Adam
10. Korin Bukowski – Team Gwen
1. Korin Bukowski sings “She Will Be Loved”
2. Evan McKeel sings “Let’s Stay Together”
Eliminated: Evan McKeel
What do you think of the results? Share your thoughts on the discussion box below.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!