Miss Venezuela Edymar Martinez is the crowned winner of Miss International 2015.
The 20-year-old Venezuelan beauty bested 69 other contestants during the Miss International 2015 pageant held at the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday, November 5, 2015.
Miss International 2014 Valerie Hernandez from Puerto Rico passed the crown to the new winner at the end of the show.
Other winners are: 1st Runner-Up Honduras, 2nd Runner-Up Kenya, 3rd Runner-Up Vietnam and 4th Runner-Up USA.
- Miss International Asia: Korea
- Miss International Europe: Portugal
- Miss International America: Aruba
- Miss International Africa: Kenya
- Miss International Oceana: Hawaii
- Miss Perfect Body: Venezuela
- Miss National Costume: Japan
- Miss Best Dresser: Philippines
Miss International 2015 is the 55th edition of the Miss International pageant. The pageant aims to promote Love Peace and Excitement to the World.