Hillarie Danielle Parungao crowned winner of Miss World Philippines 2015!
Hillarie Danielle Parungao is the announced winner of Miss World Philippines 2015 at the Theater at Solaire on Sunday, October 18.
The 24-year-old beauty from Nueva Vizcaya bested 25 other candidates during the pageant. Hillarie Danielle Parungao will represent the country in the Miss World pageant in Sanya, China on December 19.
Aside from winning the coveted crown, Hillarie took home awards such as best in swimsuit, best in long gown, best in fashion runway, best in sports challenge, Miss Zen Institute, Miss Technomarine, Miss Solaire, Miss Figlia, and Miss Phoenix.
Other winners are:
- 1st Princess: Cassandra Naidas
- 2nd Princess: Mia Howell
- 3rd Princess: Vanessa Wright
- 4th Princess: Emma Mary Tiglao
- Best in Talent: Mia Howell, Avonlea Paraiso and Vianca Marcelo
- Most Unique Talent: Jannie Alipoon and Emma Tiglao
- Best in Sports Challenge: Hillarie Parungao
- Best in Fashion Runway: Hillarie Parungao
- Best in Swimsuit: Hillarie Parungao
- Best in Gown: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Friendship: Christelle Abello
- Miss Photogenic: Emma Tiglao
- Miss Zen Institute: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Fila: Mia Howell
- Miss Technomarine: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Solaire: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Jazzy France: Vanessa Wright
- Miss Figlia: Hillarie Parungao
- Miss Bench: Cassandra Naidas
- Miss PAL: Emma Tiglao
- Miss Phoenix Petroleum: Hillarie Parungao
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!