Who got voted off on The Voice Season 8 tonight? No results yet but the eliminated singer from the Top 5 will be revealed tonight, May 12, 2015.
Tonight, one artist will be sent home and four will move on to the Grand Finals based on the public votes they earned from their performances last night.
The Top 5 contestants facing the elimination tonight are Koryn Hawthorne and Sawyer Fredericks from Team Pharrell, India Carney from Team Christina, Meghan Linsey from Team Blake and Joshua Davis from Team Adam.
Who do you think will move on and who will go home? Write your prediction below!
Also tonight, American indie rock band Walk the Moon will perform. Plus Snoop Dogg and coach Pharrell Williams in a number.
Keep locked on this page, results will be posted below once announced!
- Show starts now!
- Walk the Moon performs ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- First Result
- The first finalist is Sawyer Fredericks!
- Pharrell Williams and Snoop Dogg sings ‘California Roll’
- Second Result
- The second finalist is Meghan Linsey!
- Meghan Linsey, India Carney and Koryn Hawthorne sings Faithfully
- Third Result
- First artist performing on Instant Save is India Carney!
- Sawyer Fredericks and Joshua Davis performs
- Fourth Result
- The third finalist is Joshua Davis!
- Koryn Hawthorne will perform for Instant Save!
Top 4 Finalists
1. Sawyer Fredericks
2. Meghan Linsey
3. Joshua Davis
4. Koryn Hawthorne
- America instantly saved Koryn Hawthorne!
1. India Carney
What can you say about the results tonight! Write comments below!