Who got voted off on Dancing With The Stars tonight? No results yet but the eliminated dancing couples will be revealed tonight, Tuesday, May 5, 2015.
It’s double elimination night on on Dancing With The Stars — two dancing couples are in danger of leaving the compeition.
The elimination scores will be base on combined votes and score of the judges from last night’s America’s Choice and Trio Round performances.
Also tonight, guest artist Josh Groban will sing “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” and Carly Rae Jepsen will perform her hit single “I Really Like You.”
Who do you think will go home tonight? Write your prediction on the comment section below. Keep locked on this page, elimination results and recap will be posted below!
Rumer & Val 40 + 40 = 80
Riker & Allison 39 + 39 = 78
Nastia & Sasha 36 + 40 = 74
Chris & Witney 34 + 30 = 64
Noah & Sharna 31 + 32 = 63
Robert & Kym 33 + 29 = 62
- Rumer & Val are safe!
- Chris and Witney are in jeopardy!
- Carly Rae Jepsen performs
- Elimination between Robert & Kym and Noah & Sharna
- Robert & Kym are eliminated
- Noah & Sharna are safe!
- Nastia and Derek are safe!
- Riker and Allison are in jeopardy.
- Second couple eliminated from the show is Chris and Witney!
1. Rumer & Val
2. Noah & Sharna
3. Nastia and Derek
4. Riker and Allison
1. Robert & Kym
2. Chris and Witney