Who got voted off on American Idol Season 14 tonight? No results yet but eliminated contestant and the Top 3 will be revealed tonight, Wednesday, May 6, 2015.
Tonight, the remaining Top 4 singers of American Idol will perform live in front of the judges and the audience to earn a spot in the Grand Finale next week.
Performing tonight are Jax, Nick Fradiani, Clark Beckham and Rayvon Owen. Each singer will perform three songs — a song picked by the Judges, one song chosen by Scott Borchetta, and the third selected by the contestants as hometown tribute.
Also tonight, one contestant will leave the show and the Top 3 finalists competing in the Finale next week will be revealed.
Who do you think will make it to the Finale and who’s going home tonight? Write your prediction on the comment section below!
Recap and performance video will be posted on this website, bookmark this link now!
Round 1: Scott Borchetta Song Choices
- Rayvon Owen sings ‘Want To Want Me’
- Clark Beckham sings ‘Beautiful Day’
- Nick Fradiani sings ‘Because the Night’
- Jax sing ‘My Generation’
Round 2: Hometown Tribute
- Nick Fradiani sings ‘Back Home’
- Clark Beckham sings ‘Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Bay’
- Rayvon Owen sings ‘As’
- Jax sings ‘My Immortal’
Round 3: Judges Pick
- Clark Beckham sings ‘Earned It’
- Rayvon Owen sings ‘You Are So Beautiful’
- Jax sings Misery Business
- Nick Fradiani sings ‘I’ll Be’
TOP 3 Finalists
1. Nick Fradiani
2. Clark Beckham
1. Rayvon Owen
What Can you about the results? Write you’re comments below!
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!