Who’s eliminated on The Voice Season 8 tonight? The results are in and the eliminated singers from the Top 10 will be revealed tonight, April 21, 2015.
The Top 10 — Rob Taylor, Sawyer Fredericks, Corey Kent White, Meghan Linsey, Hannah Kirby, Kimberly Nichole, India Carney, Mia Z, Koryn Hawthorne, Joshua Davis, Deanna Johnson and Brian Johnson — have performed last night.
It’s time to find out who made it to the Top 8 of The Voice Season 8!
Also tonight, American country music singer and songwriter Reba McEntire will perform “Going Out Like That” on the show.
Who do you think will move on and who will go home? Write your prediction below! Keep locked on this page, results will be posted below once announced!
Show Begins Now!
- Team Pharrell Williams open the show, they sing “I Don’t Wanna Be” by Gavin DeGraw.
- First Result
- America saved Koryn Hawthorne!
- America saved Corey Kent White!
- Second Result
- America saved Sawyer Fredericks!
- America saved India Carney!
- Reba McEntire sings ‘Going Out Like That’
- Third Result
- America saved Meghan Linsey!
- America saved Kimberly Nichole!
- Team Adam perform
- Fourth Result
- America saved Hannah Kirby!
- Joshua Davis, Deanna Johnson and Rob Taylor are in the Bottom Three!
1. Koryn Hawthorne (Team Pharrell)
2. Corey Kent White (Team Blake)
3. Sawyer Fredericks (Team Pharrell)
4. India Carney (Team Christina)
5. Meghan Linsey (Team Blake)
6. Kimberly Nichole (Team Christina)
7. Hannah Kirby (Team Blake)
8. Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis wins the Instant Save!
1. Deanna Johnson
2. Rob Taylor
What can you say abut the results tonight? Write your thoughts on the comment section below!
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!