Who’s eliminated on American Idol tonight? No results yet but the eliminated singers will be revealed tonight, Thursday, March 5, 2015!
American Idol Season 14 returns with Top 12 Girls elimination results. The eight contestants with the highest votes from the public will advance and perform in the Top 8 Motown-themed show to impress America tonight.
The four singers with the lowest number of votes will be sent home.
Meanwhile, the Top 8 Guys who made it to the next round are Daniel Seavey, Mark Andrew, Rayvon Owen, Adam Ezegelian, Clark Beckham, Nick Fradiani, Qaasim Middleton and Quentin Alexander.
Here are list of songs to be performed by The Top 12 Girls tonight. Only eight will have the chance to sing and four will leave the show.
Top 8 Girls
- Tyanna Jones
- Loren Lott
- Maddie Walker
- Joey Cook
- Sarina Joi-Crowe
- Adanna Duru
- Alexis Gomez
- Tyanna Jones — Bobby Day/Michael Jackson’s “Rockin’ Robin”
- Loren Lott – Michael Jackson’s “I Wanna Be Where You Are”
- Maddie Walker — The Jackson 5’s “I’ll Be There”
- Joey Cook — The Miracles’ “Shop Around”
- Sarina Joi-Crowe — The Miracles’ “You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me”
- Adanna Duru — Lionel Richie’s “Hello”
- Jax — Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell’s “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”
- Alexis Gomez — The Four Tops’ “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)”
- Katherine Winston
- Lovey James
- Shannon Berthiaume
- Shi Scott
Recap and videos will be linked on this page. Refresh for updates. American Idol airs tonight 8/7c on Fox!
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!