Looking for Valentine’s Day Quotes? We have collected some of the most popular sayings in this Love Month of the year!
In this time of the year, most people – single, in a relationship or married – are looking for messages and phrases to share and express their feelings to their loved ones.
Below are some of the most popular and interesting quotes for Valentine’s Day floating around the internet. Check it out!
- Love to me is someone telling me, “I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to, I’d jump out of a plane for you.” – Jennifer Lopez
- No cord or cable can so forcibly draw, or hold so fast, as love can do with a twined thread. –Robert Burton
- The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands. – Alexandra Penney
- It is the same in love as in war; a fortress that parleys is half taken. – Marguerite de Valois
- It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting. – Todd Ruthman
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. –William Shakespeare
- Falling in love is so hard on the knees. – Aerosmith
- No one can understand love who has not experienced infatuation. And no one can understand infatuation, no matter how many times he has experienced it. – Mignon McLaughlin
- A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving. – Anonymous
- The lover is a monotheist who knows that other people worship different gods but cannot himself imagine that there could be other gods. – Theodor Reik
- A kiss is the shortest distance between two. – Henny Youngman
- I have found men who didn’t know how to kiss. I’ve always found time to teach them. – Mae West
- True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall – but you are there to catch them. – Anonymous
- In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. –Mignon McLaughlin
- The heart has reasons that reason does not understand. – Jacques Benigne Bossuel
- And when the future hinges on the next words that are said, don’t let logic interfere, believe your heart instead. – Philip Robinson
- We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. –Luciano de Crescenzo
- Love is not blind – it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. –Julins Gordon
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
- I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. –Author Unknown
- Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without. – Rafael Ortiz
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts. – Author Unknown
- Love is a game that two can play and both win by losing their heart. – Eva Gabor
- One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life. – Khalil Gibran
- Just because somebody doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have. – Author Unknown
- May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear. – Darly Henerson
Happy Valentines Day To All!
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!