The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 returns with Knockout Rounds tonight, Saturday, January 10, 2015!
Tonight is the first episode of the Knockout Rounds. Team Leah and Team Apl will took the stage this week!
In the Knockouts, the artists will be paired against a teammate once more, but this time they will select their own songs to perform individually, while their direct competitor watches and waits. They are vying for their coach’s confidence and decision to take them to the Live Shows.
In the original format of The Voice, a superstar was hired to serve as advisor and work with all of the coaches and their teams as they prepare the artists for this challenge.
Excited for the the Knockouts? Who do you think will move on the next round? Write your prediction on the comment section below!
The Voice of The Philippines Season 2 airs Saturday night at 8:45 pm.
We will be doing live recap on this page, bookmark and save this link now! Performances will be added below once The Voice official Youtube channel uploaded the videos online! Photo: Screen Grab / YouTube / ABS-CBN
- Patricia Gomez — UpDharmaDown’s “Oo“
- Suy Galvez — Etta James’ “At Last“
- Ferns Tosco — The Beatles’s “Let It Be“
- Coach Apl picked Ferns Tosco and Suy Galvez, Patricia Gomez is now out of the competition.
- Mark Cando — “Impossible Dream” from Man of La Mancha
- Darryl Ong — Whitney Houston’s “Greatest Love of All“
- Bradley Holmes —Maria Cafra’s “Kumusta Mga Kaibigan”
- Coach Apl picked Bradley Holmes and Daryl Ong, Mark Cando is eliminated from the competition.
- Alisah Bonaobra — T.I.’s “Follow Your Dream”
- Mackie Kao — Yeng Constantino’s “Salamat”
- Jannet Cadayona — Aimee Torres’ “Pusong Bato”
- Apl choose Alisah Bonaobra and Mackie Cao, Jannet Cadayona is eliminated from the competition.