Pope Francis will continue his state visit and apostolic journey in Tacloban today, Saturday, January 17, 2015!
Today, the Pope will travel from Manila to Tacloban to personally meet the victims of Typhoon Yolanda last year. He is schedule to depart from Villamor Air Base at 8:15 am and arrive in Tacloban City Airport at 9:30 am.
To catch the Pope on his third day of visit in the Philippines, below is the official itinerary of Pope Francis for January 15, 2015.
- 8:15 am: Departure for Archdiocese of Palo from the Villamor Air Base
- 9:30 am: Arrival in Tacloban City Airport
- 10:00 am: Holy Mass near Tacloban Airport
- 12:45 pm: Lunch with the victims of Typhoon Yolanda at the archbishop residence on Palo, Leyte.
- 3:00 pm: Blessing of Pope Francis Center for the Poor in Palo, Leyte
- 3:30 pm: Meeting with priests, women and men religious group, seminarians, and families of Yolanda survivors at the Palo Cathedral.
- 5:00 pm: Departure for Manila
- 6:15 pm: Arrival in Manila, at the Villamor Air Base
Keep locked on this page for the live coverage, updates, photos and videos of Papal Visit Day 3 in the Philippines. Video courtesy of RTVMalacanang.