Dancing With The Stars returns with elimination results and Plugged/Unplugged themed live performance show tonight, Monday, November 17, 2014.
Tonight, the remaining five dancing couples will perform on Plugged/Unplugged themed show. They will be dancing twice during the evening to different versions of the same hit song.
They’ll be dancing a Jazz, Quickstep, Samba, Paso Doble or Argentine Tango to the “plugged” version of a song. Then, they’ll be dancing an Argentine Tango, Rumba or Contemporary routine to an “unplugged” version of the same song.
Christina Grimmie, Time for Three and Noah Guthrie are the guest singers tonight.
Below are the routines the couples will be dancing tonight.
- Tommy Chong & Peta Murgatroyd – “Tainted Love” by Soft Cell and “unplugged” version by Hannah Peel
- Bethany Mota & Derek Hough – “I Want You Back” by Jackson 5 and “unplugged” version by The Civil Wars
- Janel Parrish & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – “Blame” by Calvin Harris, featuring a guest “unplugged” performance by Time For Three
- Alfonso Ribeiro & Witney Carson – “Love Runs Out” by One Republic, featuring a guest “unplugged” performance by Christina Grimmie
- Sadie Robertson & Mark Ballas – “Problem” by Ariana Grande, featuring guest “unplugged” performance by Noah Guthrie
Last week, Lea Thompson and Artem are the eliminated pair after receiving the lowest combined votes from the judges and the viewers.
Who do you think will shine and who do you think will leave the show tonight? Write your prediction on the comment box down below!
We will be doing live recap on this page, bookmark this link now! Video performances and elimination results will be posted below once announced! Dancing With The Stars airs tonight on ABC at 8/7c!
Show starts now!
Tommy & Peta Jazz (28) Rumba (34) IN JEOPARDY
Bethany & Derek Samba (36) Contemporary (40) SAFE
Janel & Val Paso Doble (40) Argentine Tango (38) SAFE
Alfonso & Witney Argentine Tango (36) Contemporary (39) SAFE
Sadie & Mark Quickstep (37) Argentine Tango (37) IN JEOPARDY
Sadie and Mark are safe!
And the couple with the lowest combined total and therefore leaving on this tenth week of competition is…
Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd are eliminated from Dancing with the Stars!
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!