Who got eliminated on Dancing with the Stars? No results yet but the eliminated dancing couple will be revealed tonight, Monday, October 6, 2014.
Tonight, the remaining 10 dancing couples will hit the dance floor to perform on the ‘Most Memorable Year’ themed-show to impress America. They will dance to songs commemorating their most memorable year.
Last week, Randy Couture and Karina Smirnoff were eliminated from the competition. The couple received the lowest combined votes from the judges and from the viewers. Who will be the next? Write your prediction on the comment section!
Also tonight, pop singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat will perform.
Bookmark this page now! Videos and Results will be posted below once announced.
- Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani – Jive
- Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker – Samba
- Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy – Rumba
- Bethany Mota and Derek Hough – Rumba
- Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater – Quickstep
- Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev – Contemporary
- Antonio Sabato Jr and Cheryl Burke – Samba
- Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd – Jive
- Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas – Samba
- Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson – Jazz
- Janel and Val are safe!
- Jonathan and Allison are also safe tonight!
- Betsey and Tony are in Jeopardy!
- Bethany and Derek are safe.
- Antonio and Cheryl are also safe.
- Michael and Emma are in Jeopardy!
- Lea and Artem are safe!
- Alfonso and Witney are safe!
- Sadie and Mark are also safe!
- Tommy and Peta are in Jeopardy!
- Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani
That’s all for tonight! Join us again next week!