Dancing with the Stars returns with its first Results Show! One pair is in danger of leaving the DWTS competition tonight, September 16, 2014.
Last night, 13 pairs hit the Dancing with the Stars dance floor to impress America. If you missed it, watch the replay here.
It was the Prince of Bel-Air star Alfonso Ribeiro and professional dance partner Witney Carson stole the premiere episode last night – the pair received the highest score from the judges.
Betsey Johnson and dance partner Tony Dovolani received the lowest score from the judges.
Who do you think the first pair to leave the season? Write your predictions on the comment sections.
Bookmark this page now! Results and videos will be posted below once announced.
1. Anthony Sabato Jr and Cheryl Burke
2. Tavis Smiley and Sharna Burgess
3. Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkoskiy
4. Randy Couture and Karina Smirnoff
5. Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson
6. Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas
7. Bethany Mota and Derek Hough
8. Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev
9. Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd
10. Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker
11. Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani
12. Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
1. Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani
2. Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
3. Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev
4. Lolo Jones and Keo Motsepe
1. Lolo Jones and Keo Motsepe
That’s all for tonight! What do you think of the result? Write comments below!