Lowbat? Here are some tips to extend or save your iPhone’s battery life!
While iPhone is not a power hog and it can stay up for days on standby mode, with tons of new features this smartphone can offer, you might find your battery drain too quickly if you keep them all.
If you change your phone from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5, you can tell the gap on the battery performance. When Apple redesign and upgrade the iOS, iPhone’s battery life has been compromised.
If you can’t keep your phone without charging many times in a day, do these simple things to extend your iPhone’s battery life.
1. Turn-off Location Services. This feature uses the GPS on your device and it requires a lot of power. To do this, go to Settings, select Privacy then turn off Location Services.
2. Turn-off Push for emails. With this feature running in the background, fetching new emails via Push can easily drain your battery. To do this, go to Settings, select Mails, Contacts, Calendars, then go to Fetch New Data, tick off Push. Now scroll down to Fetch and set it to Hourly or Manually.
3. Set your wallpaper to static and reduce the brightness of the screen. Setting this to your phone has a big impact in reducing battery consumption.
4. Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Cellular Data when not in use. Only turn on these features when you need them.
5. Close all running applications. When you open an app, it stays running in the background. To do this, double tap the Home button and swipe up the thumbnail to close the open apps.
6. If you have iPhone5s, you might want to turn off the Touch Id feature. Turning this off can also boost your phone’s battery performance.
After following these tips, I can guarantee that your iPhone will improve its battery life and will stay-up a little longer. My iPhone can survive a day by doing these tips.
WRITE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!