T-Mobile will be accepting Apple iPhone X pre-orders on October 27, 2017.
Cellular carrier T-Mobile will be accepting iPhone X pre-orders on Oct 27. The network carrier has set-up a special iPhone X page on their website for their subscriber to place orders.
The page currently let subscribers to pre-register. The registration doesn’t reserve a pre-order slot, but just to receive notifications for the latest update.
iPhone X Pre-order at T-Mobile begins on October 27 at 12:01am PT.
Apple iPhone X is a high-end, premium model intended to showcase advanced technologies, such as wireless charging, OLED display, dual cameras with improved depth sensing, and a face recognition unlock system called Face ID.
iPhone X starts at $999 in US. The 256GB version costs $1,149. Preorders open on October 27th, shipping begins November 3rd. It will be available in space gray and silver colors.
Here is the full Specifications and Features of the new iPhone X
- Size: 143.6mm x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174g
- 5.8-inch OLED True Tone display with 2436 x 1125 resolution at 458 ppi, 625cd/m2 brightness, and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (Super Retina display)
- six-core A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, neural engine, and M11 motion coprocessor
- 3GB of RAM (not confirmed)
- 64GB, 256GB storage options
- Camera: dual-lens 12-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture and 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera with f/2.4 aperture, optical zoom up to 2x, dual optical image stabilization, six-element lens
- 7-megapixel FaceTime camera with f/2.2 aperture
- TrueDepth camera for Face ID 3D facial recognition
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- LTE Advanced
- Bluetooth 5.0
- iOS 11
- Apple EarPods with Lightning port
- AirPods support
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistance
- Battery: 21 hours (talk time), 12 hours (internet use), 13 hours (video playback), up to 60 hours (audio playback)
- fast-charging support – up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Qi wireless charging support
Write your comments here!