This year’s most anticipated smartphone, the Apple iPhone X, is set to release in a few weeks. Here’s a first look and demo video to keep you excited.
Launched as Apple’s anniversary iPhone flagship, the iPhone X features an edge-to-edge OLED display, wireless charging, dual cameras with improved depth sensing, and a whole new face recognition unlock system called Face ID.
The case, front and back, is made of made of a durable glass and it is water and dust resistance.
iPhone X costs $999 in US. The 256GB version costs $1,149. Preorders begins on October 27, shipping starts on November 3.
Watch on the demo and first look video below courtesy of 9to5Mac.
Below is the full Specifications and Features of the new iPhone X
- Size: 143.6mm x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174g
- 5.8-inch OLED True Tone display with 2436 x 1125 resolution at 458 ppi, 625cd/m2 brightness, and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (Super Retina display)
- six-core A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, neural engine, and M11 motion coprocessor
- 3GB of RAM (not confirmed)
- 64GB, 256GB storage options
- Camera: dual-lens 12-megapixel wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture and 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera with f/2.4 aperture, optical zoom up to 2x, dual optical image stabilization, six-element lens
- 7-megapixel FaceTime camera with f/2.2 aperture
- TrueDepth camera for Face ID 3D facial recognition
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- LTE Advanced
- Bluetooth 5.0
- iOS 11
- Apple EarPods with Lightning port
- AirPods support
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistance
- Battery: 21 hours (talk time), 12 hours (internet use), 13 hours (video playback), up to 60 hours (audio playback)
- fast-charging support – up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Qi wireless charging support
Photo and Video credit: 9to5mac
Write your comments here!