Hip-hop duo Les Twins delivers a stunning performance on World of Dance Grand Finale on Tuesday, August 8, 2017.
“You guys deserve to be here. You were focus in your movements,” said Derek.
“We feel the kind of the emotion in the end,” said Jennifer Lopez.
Les Twins earns 93 percent of scores from the judges in the first round.
Watch their performance on the video below.
- Les Twins Crowned Winner of World of Dance
- Les Twins wins Division Finals, advances to World of Dance Finale
- Les Twins tops World of Dance ‘The Cut’ Rounds
- Les Twins duels with Kyle Van Newkirk on World of Dance
- Les Twins Dances Hip-Hop to ‘Free’ on World of Dance Premiere
What can you say about Les Twins’ performance tonight? Share comments below.
Write your comments here!