Immediately after Rodrigo Duterte’s presidential inaugural ceremony, the new cabinet members took their oath and hold their first cabinet meeting at the Malacanang Palace on Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Below is President Duterte’s cabinet members complete line-up:
- Cabinet Secretary – Leoncio “Jun” Evasco
- Executive Secretary – Salvador Medialdea
- Presidential Communications Operations Office Secretary – Martin Andanar
- Presidential Spokesperson – Ernesto Abella
- National Security Adviser – Hermogenes Esperon Jr.
- Secretary of Agrarian Reform – Rafael V. Mariano
- Secretary of Agriculture – Emmanuel “Manny” Piñol
- Secretary of Budget and Management – Benjamin Diokno
- Secretary of Education – Leonor Briones
- Secretary of Energy – Alfonso Cusi
- Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources – Regina “Gina” Lopez
- Secretary of Finance – Carlos “Sonny” Dominguez III
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs – Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr.
- Secretary of Health – Paulyn Jean Rosell Ubial
- Secretary of Information and Communications Technology – Rodolfo Salalima
- Secretary of the Interior and Local Government – Ismael Sueño
- Secretary of Justice – Vitaliano Aguirre II
- Secretary of Labor and Employment – Silvestre “Bebot” Bello III
- Secretary of National Defense – Delfin Lorenzana
- Secretary of Public Works and Highways – Mark Villar
- Secretary of Science and Technology – Fortunato de la Peña
- Secretary of Social Welfare and Development – Judy Taguiwalo
- Secretary of Tourism – Wanda Corazon Teo
- Secretary of Trade and Industry – Ramon Lopez
- Secretary of Transportation and Communications – Arthur Tugade
- Presidential Assistant for the Visayas – Michael Diño
- Special Assistant to the President/Presidential Management Staff chief – Christopher “Bong” Go
Write your comments here!