Milk Tea Kills Two, Poisoning Incident Caught on CCTV Video

Two people dead, one hospitalized after drinking milk tea with foul taste in Sampaloc, Manila, Thursday, April 9, 2015.

According to reports, Suzaine Dagohoy and her boyfriend Arnold Aydalla bought a Hokkaido-flavored milk tea at Ergo Cha tea house in Sampaloc, Manila.

The customer complained to the store owner that the milk tea he gave to them taste different. To prove that there’s nothing wrong, William Abrigo, the store owner, tasted the milk tea.

Minutes later, Suzaine Dagohoy and Arnold Aydalla fainted and brought to hospital. William Abrigo was also discovered unconscious inside the store and immediately rushed to the hospital.

Dagohoy and Abrigo were declared dead on arrival while Arnold survived but in critical condition.

Watch the CCTV video below!

Authorities already sent the sample of the deadly milk tea to the Philippine Food and Drug Administration for testing.


Write your comments here!
About Mirex Sebastian 4642 Articles

Head editor at Zeibiz covering topics on technology, entertainment and television. He’s based in Philippines.
Email | Twitter | Facebook