DWTS Elimination Results! Who got voted off on Dancing With The Stars tonight, March 24, 2014? The eliminated couple will be revealed tonight, stay tuned!
Tonight, the couples of Dancing With The Stars 2014 will perform a style of dance of their choice including the Swing, Tango, Jive, Salsa, Samba, Rumba and the Cha Cha.
Last week, the 12 couples performed their first routine in the season. Who do you think will be eliminated tonight? Write comments and predictions below!
While we’re waiting for the results, check last week’s performances here! The Results tonight at 8|7c on ABC!
**Please refresh your page for the final results**
Click the link below to watch their performance:
- Drew Carey and Cheryl Burke, Jive
- Danica McKellar and Val Chmerkovskiy, Samba
- Billy Dee Williams and Emma Slater, Tango
- Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Swing Dance
- Candace Cameron Bure and Mark Ballas, Rumba
- James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd, Salsa
- Charlie White and Sharna Burgess, Tango
- Amy Purdy and Derek Hough, Swing Dance
- Sean Avery and Karina Smirnoff, Salsa
- Diana Nyad and Henry Byalikov, Cha-Cha-Cha
- Cody Simpson and Witney Carson, Tango
- NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani, Jive
1. Drew Carey & Cheryl Burke
2. NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani
3. James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd
4. Danica McKellar & Val Chmerkovskiy
5. Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater
6. Meryl Davis & Maks Chmerkovskiy
7. Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas
8. Cody Simpson & Witney Carson
9. Amy Purdy & Derek Hough
10. Charlie White & Sharna Burgess
1. Sean Avery & Karina Smirnoff
2. Diana Nyad & Henry Byalikov