The Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Grand Coronation will happen tonight, March 30, 2014, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City.
Live telecast will be aired via ABS-CBN Channel 2 at 9:45pm and the show will be hosted by Anne Curtis and Xiam Lim.
Binibining Pilipinas 2014 (Bb Pilipinas 2014) is the 51st edition of Binibining Pilipinas pageant.
Miss Universe 2013 3rd runner-up Ariella Arida, Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago, Miss Tourism Queen International 2013 Top 10 finalist Joanna Cindy Miranda and Miss Supranational 2013 Mutya Johanna Datul will crown their successors at the end of the event.
There are 40 official candidates vying for the coveted title Miss Universe Philippines, Binibining Pilipinas International, Bb. Pilipinas Supranational and Bb. Pilipinas Tourism. A new title, Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental, will be crowned during the pageant night.
Also, reigning Miss Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler of Venezuela will be part of the judging panel.
Bookmark this page for the Grand Coronation live coverage, live stream links, live blog, videos, final results and Bb. Pilipinas 2014 Winners.
Refresh Page for update!
- And the pageant has begun! Crowd are going crazy, loud scream all over the place… roarrr!
- Anne and Xian are asking the crowd for their bets.
- Venus and Shamcey are now on stage introducing the judges.
- The judges are Jeron Teng, Adam Laker, Carlo Katigbak, Hon. William Christopher, Sec. Gregory Domingo, Kevin Tan, Korina Sanchez, Cory Vidanes, Amb. Julio Camarena, Sen. Sonny Angara, Ms. Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler.
- Special Awards!
- Best in National Costume is Ms. Kris Tiffany Janson!
- Miss Talent is Bb 33 Gabrielle Erika Tilokani!
- Ms Photogenic is Bb 13 Ms. Kris Tiffany Janson!
- Manila Bulletin Readers’ Choice is Bb 39, Ladylyn Riva!
- Miss Avon is Bb 35, Yvethe Marie Santiago!
- Miss Friendshipis Bb 21 Racquel Kabigting!
- Swimsuit competition is up next!
- 40 candidates walks on stage in swimsuit!
- Best in Swimsuit will be announced in a while..
- Next is Long Gown Competition!
- 40 candidates walks on stage wearing long gown.. all looks stunning!
- Russian singer Emin performing Amor live!
- 2nd set of special awards!
- Best in Swimsuit is Bb 25 Mary Jean Lastimosa!
- Best in Long Gown is Bb 2 Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti!
- She’s So JAG Award goes to Bb 8 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach!
- Ms Philippine Airlines Award goes to Bb 8 Pia Wurtzbach!
- Miss Cream Silk is Bb 35 Yvethe Marie Santiago!
- Bb 11 Laura Lehmann
- Bb 1 Julian Aurine Flores
- Bb 22 Mary Anne Guidotti
- Bb 25 Mary Jean Lastimosa
- Bb 8 Pia Wurtzbach
- Bb 4 Parul Shah
- Bb 23 Nichole Marie Manalo
- Bb 16 Zahara Soriano
- Bb 35 Yvethe Marie Santiago
- Bb 14 Emma Mary Tiglao
- Bb 20 Kenneth Santiago
- Bb 13 Kris Tiffany Janson
- Bb 27 Hannah Sison
- Bb 19 Mae Liezel Ramos
- Next is Q&A Portion
Bb 11 Laura Lehmann
What city in the world do you think best suits your character and why?
Amsterdam. I love the city. It is very liberal. People are allowed to have fun and follow the rules at the same time. It suits my fun character.
Bb 22 Bianca Guidotti
Should you win one of the titles, how will you use your crown to push your advocacy?
I would influence people to adopt their own advocacy. I would encourage them to be passionate about it.
Bb 25 Mary Jean Lastimosa
March is Women’s Month. For you, what is the greatest advantage of being a woman?
Being able to compose yourself. Just like here, we’re standing in front of people. We don’t know if you’re going to cheer for us, or if you’re going to boo us. We keep our feelings to ourselves and keep our composure.
Bb 4 Parul Shah
As a Bb, you must be updated on events around you. What latest news affects you the most and why?
It’s the Malaysian Airlines that went down. My heart goes out to all the families of the passengers of the plane that went down. We shouldn’t lose our faith in God.
Bb 16 Zahara Mae Soriano
If you were given the chance to talk before an international audience, what would you tell them about Filipino heroism?
As a Filipino, I am proud to be Filipino. We have a modern hero who is OFW Who sacrifice their life, their family, to go to work for their family.
Bb 14 Emma Mary Tiglao
What do you think are the reasons why the PH became the number one powerhouse in beauty pageants in 2013?
It’s not only about the physical beauty. It’s also about the inner beauty of a Filipina. We have the heart to do our duties and responsibilities.
Bb 13 Kris Tiffany Janson
If you could go back in time, what would you change and why?
I would go to my father and tell him how much I love him. I know that it was something I took for granted. Tonight, I know that he has the best seat. He is watching from above.
Bb 19 Mae Lizel Ramos
What about being a Filipino woman are you most proud of and why?
I am confident. In every step I take, I believe in myself. I am passionate about what I do.
Bb 27 Hannah Sison
Would you fall in love and marry outside your religion? Why or why not?
She would, she says. For me, it’s not about what you are…love is what we need to get into your relationship…and that’s why I would fall in love with someone who’s not part of my religion.
#8 Ang leksyon na maituturo ng babae sa mundo ay tiwala sa sarili. Pag ganun, alam mong kung san mo ilalagay ang sarili mo.
#23 Being a beauty queen is an advantage because then you can inspire others.
#35 The quality that makes Filipinas stand out i pageants is confidence. Confidence in our own skin. For that, we shine.
#20 One thing that I would sacrifice for a Binibini crown is my shoes.
#27 I will marry someone outside of my religion because [marriage] is not about what you are. Love is what you need.
- Emin is back onstage!
- The Philippines’ 2013 queens on stage!
- To 15 back on stage! New queens are about to be announced!
- The roar is killing my eardrums! LoL
- Anne Curtis performed sample of Royal by Lorde and Alone.. audience’s request!
- Woot… the judges are back!
- Hosts are back on stage! In a few moments we will know the 5 winners.
Bb. Pilipinas 2nd runner-up Bb 27 Hannah Ruth Sison!
Bb. Pilipinas 1st runner-up Bb 11 Laura Victoria Lehmann!
Bb Pilipinas-Tourism: Bb 4 Parul Shah!
Bb Pilipinas-Supranational: Bb 35 Yvethe Marie Santiago!
Bb Pilipinas-Intercontinental: Bb 13 Kris Tiffany Janson!
Bb Pilipinas-International: Bb 22 Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti!
Bb Pilipinas-Universe: Bb 25 Mary Jean Lastimosa!
Thanks for joining!