The Voice of the Philippines Live Show returns tonight, Sunday, September1, 2013. The remaining 12 artists from the top 24 will perform tonight. Who do you think will shine?
The Voice PH will feature live performances from Janice, Kimpoy, Klarisse, Diday, Isa, Tristhan, Yuki, Paolo, Angelique, Penelope, Maki and Mitoy at the Newport Performing Arts Theater of Resorts World Manila.
Live recap starts here. Please refresh your page for updates! Videos will be posted when available for viewing.
1. Angelique Alcantara ‘Nobela’ by Join The Club
2. Paolo Onesa ‘You Give Me Something’ by James Morrison
3. Isabella Fabregas ‘You’ve Got A Friend’ by James Taylor
4. Yuki Ito ‘A Song For You’ by Carpenters
5. Klarisse de Guzman ‘Beggin’ by Madcon
6. Maki Ricafort ‘Without You’ by Charlie Wilson
7. Penelope Matanguihan ‘Ordinary People’ by John Legend
8. Stan Perfecto ‘When I Was Your Man’ by Bruno Mars
9. Janice Javier ‘I Believe I Cany Fly’ by R. Kelly
10. Diday Garcellano ‘Rumor Has It’ by Adele
11. Kimpoy Mainit ‘Hallelujah’ by Jeff Buckley
12. Mitoy Yonting ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen
Save by public votes:
- Paolo Onesa – 46.37% (Team Bamboo)
- Maki Ricafort – 36.75% (Team Sarah)
- Janice Javier – 42.82% (Team Apl)
- Mitoy Yonting – 82.29% (Team Lea)
Saved by the coach:
- Isabella Fabregas (Team Bamboo)
- Yuki Ito vs Klarisse de Guzman (Team Sarah)
- Penelope Matanguihan (Team Apl)
- Kimpoy Mainit (Team Lea)
- Angelique Alcantara (Team Bamboo)
- Yuki Ito (Team Sarah)
- Stan Perfecto (Team Apl)
- Diday Garcellano (Team Lea)
Last week, RJ dela Fuente, Cora dela Cruz, Talia Reyes and Junji Arias were announced eliminated after receiving the fewest number of votes. Check the result, recap and videos here.
Hosted by Toni Gonzaga, Robi Domingo and Alex Gonzaga with the four coaches Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo Mañalac, Lea Salonga, and Apl.de.Ap.