The Voice of the Philippines Blind Auditions returns tonight, Saturday, July 27, 2013. Here’s the recap!
The Voice of the Philippines will feature the last blind auditions Saturday night and the ‘Battle Rounds‘ is next!
Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo Mañalac, Lea Salonga and Apl.de.Ap serves as the four coaches and the judging panel of the show.
The Voice of the Philippines is hosted by Toni Gonzaga. Show’s V-Reporters and backstage hosts are Robi Domingo and Alex Gonzaga.
Show Highlights.. refresh your page for updates!
Last part of Blind Auditions
- First artist to perform is Rouxette Swinton, 16 years old from Malolos, Bulacan. She sings “Safe and Sound” by Taylor Swift.
- Filipino-American Emmanuelle Vera, 28 from Manila. She sings “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” bu Judy Garland. She will complete the list of Team Apl!
- Last to perform for the blind audition is another Fil-American, Dave Jonathan Lamar, 22 from Quezon. He performs “The Man Who Can’t Moved” by The Script. He will complete the Team Sarah!
Next is the ‘Battle Round!
In the Battle Round, two artists from the same team are pitted against each other by their coach to trim down the number of members by half. In this phase of the competition, one group will be composed of three artists, with only one moving on to the Live Shows.
In this final part of “The Voice of the Philippines,” each coach will start off with the 6 artists they picked to win in the Battle Rounds.
TEAM ADVISORS AND BATTLE PAIRINGS
- Team Apl guest advisor: Arnel Pineda
First pair to battle: Tristhan Perfecto vs Grace and Guji Lorenzana
- Team Sarah guest advisor: Gary Valenciano
First pair to battle: Morisette Amon vs. Lecelle Trinidad
- Team Bamboo guest advisor: Joey Ayala
First pair to battle: Lee Grane Maranan vs Dan Billano
- Team Lea guest advisor: Gerald Salonga
First pair to battle: Chien Berbana vs Mitoy Yonting