The Voice of the Philippines Blind Auditions returns tonight, June 22, 2013. Here’s the recap!
The Voice of the Philippines is be hosted by Toni Gonzaga. Robi Domingo, and Alex Gonzaga serve as the show’s V-Reporters or media correspondents and backstage hosts.
Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo Mañalac, Lea Salonga, and Apl.de.Ap serve as the four coaches and the judging panel of the show.
- Monique delos Santos from Cebu City performs “Oh Darling” by The Beatles. No one turned.
- Eva delos Santos, 51, the mother of Monique. Apl de Ap and Sarah Geronimo turned their chairs. She picked Team Sarah!
- Singer-actor Guji and sister Grace Lorenzana sings “Need You Now,” byLady Antebellum. Lea Salonga and Apl de Ap turned. They chose Team Apl.
- Sir Lord Lumibao, 23 years old from Zamboanga City sings “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain. He will join Team Apl.
- Lee Grane Maranan, 29 from Makati sings an OPM song “Anak” by Freddie Aguilar. Sarah and Bamboo pushed the red button! She picked Bamboo!
Team Lea: Darryl Shy, Chien Berbana, Taw Muhammad
Team Bamboo: Deb Victa, Lee Grane Maranan
Team Apl, Thor Dulay, Cora dela Cruz, Grace and Guji Lorenzana, Sir Lord Lumibao
Team Sarah: Junji Arias, Eva delos Santos