NBA Finals 2013 Game 6 Tonight, Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs, June 18, 2013!
Tonight, Tuesday, June 18, San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat will face off for the Game 6 of the NBA Finals 2013 conference series. The game will be held at Miami Heat home court, American Airlines Arena, at 9 p.m. and will be broadcast live on ABC.
San Antonio Spurs beat Miami Heat 114-104 score on Sunday Game 5. It was Parker, Green and Ginobili who came out on the fifth match against the Heat.
Parker scored 26 points while Green and Ginobili both scored 24 points for the Spurs. Duncan help the team with 17 points as well as Leonard with 16 points. Spurs now take the lead with 3-2 wins in the best-of-seven NBA Finals.
*** Live Results and Videos will be posted during the Game. Refresh your page for updates!***
- Welcome to our NBA Finals 2013 Heat vs Spurs Game 6 LIVE BLOG!
- Below is the Spurs vs. Heat NBA Finals Game 6 Live Score Board.
- NBA Finals Game 6 Results, Winner, Live Score, Video and Highlights will be posted here when available for viewing.
- While we’re waiting for the match, check out the 2013 NBA Finals Game schedules here!
Real-time scores posted below. Please refresh your page for updates!
- 12-year-old Julia Dale singing the National Anthem.
The 1st Quarter
- Duncan and James slap hands. Respect. On to Game 6.
- Miami wins the tip and we’re underway!
- Kawhi Leonard steals from Dwyane Wade, draws the foul on LeBron, and hits the layup.
- Great start to Game 6. Spurs and Heat tied at 14. Kawhi/Duncan 6 points each, Chalmers 5 points. LeBron 3 assists.
- Spurs 20 – 16 Heat at 5:21 of First Quarter
- LeBron hits the long two and it’s a one-point game.
- San Antonio leads by three with less than two minutes remaining.
- Chalmers hits a three and he has 10 points in the quarter.
- Heat lead by two points after one. Tim Duncan leads all scorers with 12, Chalmers has 10.
- Spurs 25 – 27 Heat at the end of First Quarter
The Second Quarter
- D-Wade with another one of his side-step moves.
- Dwyane Wade hits a rhythm jumper and Popovich calls time.
- Halfway through the second quarter it’s a three-point game. Spurs 37 – 40 Heat
- Tim Duncan with 18 points and 5 rebounds already.
- Miami calls time up two points. Spurs 42 – 44 Heat
- Tim Duncan is outscoring the Heat 14-12 in the paint so far.
- Tim Duncan now has 25 points and has given the Spurs the lead.
- Tim Duncan has half of San Antonio’s points and helps lead the Spurs to a 17-4 run to close out the half.
- Spurs 50 – 44 Heat at the end of Second Quarter
The Third Quarter
- Manu steps back for the three to start the second half.
- Wade is back from the locker room and is about to check in.
- LeBron hits two free throws and it’s a two-point game. Spurs 55 – 52 Heat
- Heat trail by six with five minutes left in the third. Spurs 62 – 56 Heat
- Dwyane Wade’s jumper makes it an eight-point game.
- If the Spurs can keep their lead they’re just 12 minutes away from an NBA Championship.
- Spurs 75 – 65 Heat at the end of Third Quarter
The Fourth Quarter
- LeBron James rolls to the basket and throws down the dunk.
- Spurs 82 – 84 Heat
- The Spurs have scored just nine points in the quarter. Miami calls time.
- Ginobili hits the layup and it’s a one-point game.
- It’s still anybody’s game with 1:47 remaining.
- Tony Parker hits the step-back three to tie the game.
- It’s a five-point game with 28.2 seconds left. Heat use their final timeout.
- LeBron hits a clutch three to make it a two-point game. Spurs use their final timeout.
- OMG!! 95-95 with .05sec left
- OVERTIME! Spurs 95 – 95 Heat
- LeBron’s leaner in the lane puts the Heat back up one. 100 – 101
- Heat makes an overtime victory over the Spurs, 103-100.
NBA Finals Game 6 Scoreboard courtesy of ESPN
To get the complete coverage of the 2013 Finals games between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and we will keep you updated directly on your news feeds. Photo/GIF: bleacherreport.com