DWTS Elimination Results: Tonight, May 14, 2013 (5/14/13), one couple will be eliminated after competing on Tuesday’s show on Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Week 9 Results Show.
Last week, the eliminated couple are Sean Lowe and partner Peta Murgatroyd. While we’re waiting for the results, check last night’s performances here!
Who do you think will be eliminated tonight? Write comments and predictions below! The Results tonight at 9|8c on ABC!
**Please refresh your page for the final results**
- Show opens with Pros and the Troupe.
- Jacoby and Karina are in the finals!
- Encore: Kellie and Derek’s Argentine Tango
- AT&T Spotlight Performance
- The Wanted perform “Fill A Heart”
- Avril Lavigne performs “Here’s To Never Growing Up.”
- Kellie and Derek are in the Finals!
- Zendaya and Val are in Jeopardy!
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson in Jeopardy!
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas are in the Finals!
- Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy are in the Finals!
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson are Eliminated!